Friday, January 19, 2007

It's 2007

I haven't posted for the new year. Not much to say. Most everyone who reads this knows the latest on my life. I'm home bound for the next 2 weeks. I'm bored and I still have work to do. Luckily I have access to some work stuff at the house.
My life is pretty boring right now. Just waiting for the contractions to start for real, so I can meet my baby girl.
I think I'm at that point now. I told Evan last night. "I'm ready to meet her!!" I think especially since I'm kind of starting the process, I'm all anxious.

So - no profound thoughts today... wish I could clean and get ready for this arrival, but that's on hold too. ohh well God knows.

Hopefully I'll have more interesting stuff to post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map