Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Aubrie Louise has arrived!

I know it has almost been 2 weeks since I gave birth to my baby girl... I need to post pictures. I have several on my camera that I need to upload. We have been a little busy and sleep deprived. (duh) plus we are in the process of moving.

Born January 25, 2007 (her daddy's birthday) 5lbs 8oz. 18 inches long.
Steel grey/blue eyes, a little light brown hair. She beautiful and perfect. I can't believe she's mine and she is here.

but here are a couple of pictures.




2 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

AHHHHH!
what a cute baby
congradulations! that is wonderful!

08 February, 2007  
Blogger Guntle fam said...

I have been WAITING ever so patiently for SOMETHING to be posted... so thank you! CONGRATS!! and Good Luck on the move and the baby transition.
I want a full report before her 1st month birthday! :) you know me... YAY! I am SO happy for you!

09 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map