Thursday, March 15, 2007

life has been semi boring.
I mean not really cuz I have a daughter, but there is not much to report. I pretty much stay home. Now I am trying to teach Aubrie to fall aleep on her own. Not an easy thing to do. We got in a couple of not-so-great habits that we have to break now. So I pretty much have to listen to her cry for an hour straight- which is SO hard. I go in and pat her to reassure her every 15 or so but it is still not fun. I broke down the other day. She was so tired and hadn't slept ALL day (like 6 hours) and I was so tired of just listening to her cry.
I'm ready for a breakthrough.
Please pray. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I'll call you...I feel your pain...It will happen

19 March, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

hey you! i'm bored at work...you need to post more often! how are you? any new pics of aubrie??

04 April, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

you have a new baby...it can't be that boring!! plus...i know you've got some pictures in your camera... :o)

05 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure little aubrie has now grown out of the pink thing i have for her...for lack of free time, i just can't seem to get over there! sorry!!! hope to soon.

25 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map