Saturday, May 05, 2007

ok, our big news at the momemt, isn't ALL that big, but I guess it's news none the less.
This year Evan gets a Sabatical because this is the 7th year he has been in YWAM, which of course means that I get the sabatical too! yipeee. so we are taking a GRAND cross country trip (well half the country) here is our projected route.

LA to Tuscon for 1 nite with the Nelsons
Tuscon to El Paso to see most of my family. We will be there for like 2 1/2 weeks
El Paso to San Antonio for 1 night with more family
San Antonio to Houston for a week with my mom and brother
Houston to Dallas to see yet another aunt of mine for 1 night
Dallas to Kansas city to see all of Evan's family for the longest leg of our trip (3 weeks)
Kansas to Colorado to see friends and supporters
Colorado down to El Paso again (cuz it's a free p;ace to stay on the way home)
El Paso back to LA (maybe stopping again somewhere)

It's going to be psycho. Evan went online to calculate the miles of our journey. And JUST the drives to the city is 4,200 miles or something. That is not counting any driving we would do once we got to any of the cities.

My main worry is Aubrie. At the moment she loves her car seat and will sleep for 2 or 3 hours in it no problem but I am afraid she will grow to hate it by the end, and will not be easy to travel with. And I know that once we get to our destination she will be ALL thrown off and stay awake ALL night. We shall see. What are we thinking??!!

It will be so good to see everyone though. I am really excited for everyone to meet Aubrie and to have a change of pace.
We leave in like 5 weeks. Yikes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i expect postings from your trip and your journey...the nelsons tonight right?

05 June, 2007  
Blogger Guntle fam said...

Please tell me I didn't miss you in Houston already!?!?!?!?!?!

03 July, 2007  
Blogger April Lindh said...

If I e-mail you pictures will you start blogging again?

03 September, 2007  
Blogger Jana said...

hey, al! time to start blogging again!! ;) love you!

09 January, 2008  
Blogger lorieloo said...

um, hi.
do you remember me?
I remember you.
I found you from Desi.

So, Hi!

07 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map